Thursday, February 21, 2013

Valentine Cupcake Wrappers

I made two dozen homemade cherry cupcakes and homemade cherry frosting for a Homeowners Association meeting the Sunday after Valentine's so I took the opportunity to try out heart cupcake wrappers. I used four different colors of pink and red paper for a variety. They were a big hit! Very cute idea and oh so easy when you have an electronic/digital die cutting machine, like the BossKut Gazelle. The SVG file that I used for these is part of my Gazelle software but there are many heart cupcake wrappers available if you do a Google search. Here is a link to a free SVG file that you can try out. I have this version as well: Free Heart Cupcake Wrapper




If the meeting was at my house I would have placed them on a really pretty tri-level platter but since I had to transport them (along with chocolate covered pretzels that I made), the pictures are taken while the cupcakes are in the carrying case.

2 comments:

  1. Are you there? I have been thinking about you and you are off FB. Are you ok?
    Jaime
    jaime75035@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I have no idea how to reach you so I am trying on your blog as well as a reply to the blog message you left me. The barn set is still available at SVG Attic and here is the link: http://www.svgattic.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=65&products_id=266 It is also on sale right now so hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete